SAS4u can offer a range of services from Admin, to HR to Marketing and Branding.
I just passed my ICB level 2 certificate in bookkeeping! Making me a formally qualified bookkeeper with membership to the ICB – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and allowing me to sport the post-nominal letters ‘AICB’.
This makes me qualified to look after your finances, I can;
- offer one off support, collating your finances
- yearly accounts
- regular bookkeeping support – maintains accounts for you. Files invoices, pays invoices, receipts, digital accounting, recommend digital systems for your accounting needs
- filing accounts with HMRC
- tax returns (personal and small company) and VAT (if your eligible)
Treasurer of St. Peters Church
- Manage all of the church accounts
- Ensure funds are payed on time
- Balance the books
- Pay the wages to employees
Project Administrator for AIMCH
AIMCH is a flagship project partially funded by Innovate UK, this is one the projects we currently manage through Limberger Associates. You can read more about it here.
As Project Administrator I:
- Attend meetings and take the minutes
- Collect finance information from project partners and collate this when reporting to Innovate UK
- Arrange and send invites for meetings to project partners, both virtual and face to face events!
With Limberger Associates I have arranged hotel stays for multiple European partners and meeting room facilities for our collaboration projects.
I have a great attention to detail and care in everything I do allowing me to be able to support you in your needs. Whether its;
- securing venues for meetings and events
- and accommodation suggestions for delegates
Marketing and Brand Support
This is where my daughter comes in, Hannah works as a project coordinator in our family business Limberger Associates. She has a strong environmental background and still specialises in this area. She also has a creative flare and has become really good at website and logo design, she made this website for me as well as for the family business Limberger Associates Check it out here. You can also see her personal blog biodegradable gypsy, and OMEF.org.uk the charity she founded and branded.
If your looking for a brand new website, or a new look then we can help you.
Hannah can create a simple website for you, or she can develop a site which provides you with an online shop and more complex options. Whatever you require Hannah can help you, she uses site ground as her hosting platform and Elementor Pro for creating websites.
A proud Site ground affiliate. The BEST hosting platform, click the link below to join today.